Friday, January 29, 2010

We're here, no glitches

Hi All, I would love to write everything to fill you in, but I've been up for 50 hours now and I don't think that I would be very coherent. Tomorrow, I will catch you all up with a possible picture or two.

Everything is fine, and one piece of info..as we walked out the door to the airport our agency called and confirmed that we had a CA appointment on the day I requested from the Director of the Adoption Unit. And it was so strange too, because I looked at the clock and I don't think the Consulate was even open yet at the time we got the CA. And we were able to get almost the first appointment of the day.

So things are good, and I'm off to bed reminding myself to "don't drink the water."

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are there! Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so glad to hear from you! Thankful that you are there safe and sound. Get some rest, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you all Kathleen. Thank you for allowing us to follow your journey.

    Mike, Kathy, O and H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear all is well and you are safe and sound and hopefully sleeping right now. All is well here.
    xoxox,
    Sam & Susi

    ReplyDelete