Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I suppose you've all been waiting...

for me to update you.  Well, I have been going non-stop today and presently still am and will for another, oh let's say, 4 hours or so.

NO TA TODAY!  Can you believe it?  Doesn't matter, I'm leaving with my family tomorrow night for Beijing.

It was supposed to have been there today, they promised, it was not, they say the same for tomorrow, hmmm, I wonder?  I asked the agency what they plan to do and they said they would have CCAA send it to the Provincial offices instead.  Sound familiar Patty?   She was in the same bind, and The TA did not get mailed to the Province but to the agency.  So, I asked, what contingency plans they had in case that scenario happens again.  And the agency replied they would have it re-issued.  Sounds like a possible crisis in the making.  Let's hope not.  Let us all visualize the TAs arriving safely to the Provincial offices.

There are a lot of very tight deadlines in both Provinces before we hit Guangzhou.  Imagine doing everything that's needed in a day and a half in a Province!  Whew, we will be flying.

It's quarter to 10:00 and I'm eating dinner while I write.  I am having cereal.  At least it's something before I go back to work.

Tomorrow should be interesting.  I would really like to just slide into it, but I have a feeling I will be crash banging the whole way.

OH, break time is up.  Must return to the duties at hand.  I will post a quick note tomorrow before we leave.  Hopefully to say that the TA had finally arrived.
Bye for now................

3 comments:

  1. This is all maddening right now but when you have those girls with you it will all be worth it! I am praying that the TA will arrive in the Provincial offices at just the right time. I hope you can write while you are in China, I look forward to your updates.

    Robin from the ZJ list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you safe travels and that everything goes smoothly. Hugs from WI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are crazy busy....but this is just so exciting. You definitely won't forget this trip :-) You sound very organized....you really do. I'm sure things will arrive on time. Not too long before you meet your daughters....Can you hardly stand it???

    ReplyDelete