Thursday, January 21, 2010

TA or no TA we're going

Well folks, no TA today, but we are booked to leave on Jan 28th.  Although that is a Thursday, we actually have to go to the airport Wednesday night, confusing?  Well if my travel agent hadn't bothered to explain I would have missed the plane.  We are at the airport Wed, night because just after midnight when it becomes the 28th, we take off.  Ah you say, and I say, whew that was a close one... I never would have thought about it.

So, if I could just get everyone packed , I would be content.  There has been so much else to do that the little details about packing have some how been shoved into the background.  SO right now, I'm pulling out those suitcases, and assigning them, and do a bit of packing tonight.  I will go to bed early, (and how many times have I said that before?), because I'm on duty tonight.  There haven't been any calls for about 2 weeks, but watch tonight, it will happen.

The time is passing rapidly now, and soon our family will expand, it's very exciting and nerving racking.  So before I think any more about it, I will just march right downstairs and get those suitcases!  Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment