Thursday, January 14, 2010

A new picture...

Look what another Mom sent me, a beautiful picture of my daughter.  Wow!  She also said that when she left with her new daughter, she wanted to snatch her up too.  I can't wait to meet her!

I also received more information about my other daughter and her orphanage.  What I heard really disturbed me, it reminded me of a Dickinson orphanage.  Thankfully though she is only there on weekends as she goes to school for the deaf during the week.

For those of you that keep coming and checking in to the blog, thank you for your support.  No matter where in the world that you are located it is appreciated.

I'm pulling in loose ends right now, and there is so many.  I have been slowed down though by the catastrophe in Haiti.  The magnitude is overwhelming.  I also think there was a group of adoptive parents who were there to pick up their children....  It is all very sad.  We couldn't give more obviously, but we sent a donation to the Red Cross.

I will share more news tomorrow, I'm trying lately to get to bed before 1:30 am to take better care of myself before the big trip...

So, until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment