Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A quick post

We have a 5 hour lay over in South Korea.  I wake up to the news this morning that "North and South Korea exchanged fire this morning near a disputed border."  And South Korea is on "High Alert"...Oh goody, one more thing.


And Yes we got the TA, and yes it "is" on the way to the Provinces.  And we have copies to bring with us.
So, we go.  I have to finish packing, yes Gaye I know, you'd be done by now...  Have the house already and neighbors with assigned duties get the kids ready and off we goooooooo.


I'll post again as soon as I'm not sleep deprived, no wait that could be years form now.  I'll post perhaps Friday, Sat. at the latest.


Must go and pack and clean and laundry, yikes I only have 2.5 hours till we go!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! You are on your way! Go get those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a safe trip!
    Kelly O'Rourke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, a day or two late, still safe travels to you.

    Hugs!

    Brother.

    ReplyDelete