Sunday, February 28, 2010

As if I don't have enough on my plate.  Did I mention that I've gone out the last 2 nights on EMS calls, that makes 3 times since I've been home.  All at night.

Any how I agreed to foster and socialize 4 baby bunnies for a rabbit shelter that is overloaded.  So when I asked who wants to go with me to pick them up, one of the twins said "yes", and also my daughter who is deaf wanted to go.  It was an hour drive up and an hour drive back.  I told the two to get in the car.  When I went to the car I only saw one of the twins in her booster seat, and couldn't see where my deaf daughter was.  So as I opened the door and asked  "Where IS...".  I looked, and she was sitting in the other booster seat!  Of course she didn't fit.  I explained that that was for little kids, not her.  She signed, "Ohhh."

So again dh is out numbered because 3 of the 4 are females...  That makes 11 females and three males in the house.

I guess we're attracting wildlife, because for the first time since we've lived here, (4.5 years) there is a possum right outside our window eating birdseed.

I will be taking a couple of days off from writing. It is hard to write at the moment, we are having great difficulty with finances right now. I'm feeling devastated.  We're not even sure where the mortgage payment will be coming from,etc.  I have no solutions to remedy the situation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment