Sunday, February 7, 2010

P.S.

To all you parents out there... Here's a dilemma. One of twins lost her tooth tonight, and she still believes in the Tooth Fairy. Normally I have this beautiful paper with real flowers in it, and I type in green script font. Can't do it here and, I wasn't sure if we had any quarters..

Now where can I find paper that they haven't seen, and a special color pen so it doesn't look like it came form us. By the way it's 8:30 at night, and we're in a hotel/apartment. Gotta get creative...

So I took a pad out of my purse that had a subtle flower background and cut the decorative top and bottom off that my daughter would recognize. I found a red pen in my office supplies and got to work. The paper was in a circle and I tried to write in a handwriting that wasn't mine.

"Ni Hao,
I am the Chinese Tooth Fairy. It was too far for your Fairy to fly.
She say give you this".

(and I found 2 State quarters that I know she didn't have) Thank goodness for loose change.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that Tooth Fairy. He/she can be so creative when the chips are down. Our tooth fairy made the mistake of starting out with at least $1 or maybe two, so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! Love that very creative Chinese Tooth Fairy!
    Good thinkin'!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete