Thursday, February 25, 2010

P.S. from today's post - Just had to share this!

Everyone was just getting ready for bed, I was upstairs hurrying up the twins.  I suddenly heard this noise coming out of my deaf daughter's room, her door was closed.  I listened, and called the twins over to listen.  It was sort of a sing song voice singing high and low - Dah Dah Dah Dah, Dah Dah, Dah Dah, and on.  We all looked at each other, not having a clue what was going on.  All of a sudden her door flies open and there is my deaf daughter marching with a tiny pennant flag being swung back and forth and in her other hand a tiny megaphone, all from her Cheerleader Build-a-Bear.  And she was singing from her heart through that megaphone.  I thought that I was going to die, it was the funniest thing she has done yet.

OMG, I know if she wanted to be a cheerleader someday, she would do it!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, it's really a different experience adopting an older child isn't it. Thanks for sharing all the insight and humor.

    ReplyDelete