Saturday, February 27, 2010

I know you have wondered how my other daughter is doing, since I have been sharing so many stories  about my daughter who is deaf.

That daughter is quiet, a bit shy, and carefully getting adjusted.  I know that she is sad about leaving her friends, and perhaps her family members that she hasn't seen or heard from in 4 years.  I asked her to write down her grandmother's name, her aunt's name and anything else she may remember.  Like perhaps where she used to live, any details.  I want to help her heal.  She does tear up when I speak about her Grandmother.  If I am really really lucky. I will be able to find her, or someone in the family and at least get some pictures.

Now, on the lighter side, I will leave you with a visual.  All the girls (and me) playing Go Fish, in Sign Language!  It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment