Friday, October 30, 2009

Ahhhhh

A night out, how wonderful, how unusual...  I went out with my neighbor who is owner of a 3 generation farm at the bottom of our road.  We went to the local place and darned if I didn't run into someone I grew up with.  We had a wonderful time chatting and catching up.  His girlfriend had connections with my friend, and then another person came over to see my old friend and I recognized him from buying something in his store.  Are you still following me ??

These are the times I cherish, just having human contact.  Which is different from children jumping on you having human contact.

I will leave with this image of me enjoying myself, because at the beginning of the day I was on the war path, with many others, at the principal and Superintendent of schools.  But that's another story...

I shall sleep now, and wake up on Halloween.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment