Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday already?

Friday was a long day.  I spent most of the day filling out applications for grants or researching over 30 of them to see if we qualified.  Four thirty in the afternoon hit and I remembered I had to tag everything (about 60 items!) I was selling at the tag sale and drop it off by 9:00 pm.  Well, I grabbed a daughter, she grabbed a pen and we furiously went at it up to the last minute.  We jumped into the car, 30 minute drive, unload bag after bag of stuff. Quickly find the right table to distribute everything and then finish as it hits 9:00, whew, heavy sigh. Today, Saturday, I had to work my shift at the tag sale.  It was the usual insanity.  I don't think that I sold very much, because I took a lot home.

I'm trusting that people will reach out and help.  Of course it would help if I started giving people the link to here..  OK, tomorrow I will spend the day notifying one and all about bringing the girls home.

No comments:

Post a Comment