Thursday, October 22, 2009

Still coping..

Sorry to anyone who has been reading my entries that I skipped a couple of days.  It really has been quite busy.  The upshot is, everything is now in for the I-800A, and all my dossier is complete and at the agency.  Now all they have to do is expedite it.

We travel the 2nd week in Jan, and we'll be there for 3 weeks.  It is all happening so fast.

I have spent hours researching Chinese Sign, and finding sites for ASL that my new daughter will be able to go to.

Hey! I got my first school report to day about her!  She has all 'A's AND is considered the top student in all of her classes.  They also say she is a quick learner.  That's great, because she will have to learn a new Sign language and culture.

Soon we will be able to hook up with the other daughter through the computer.  How nice to finally get real information about what her sizes are and what things she is interested in.

Now we need to get more people on the band wagon to contribute.  Onwards and upwards...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen! If you need any ASL help, I'm sure my sister would be more than happy to tell you of resources! She was an interpreter and also taught ASL as a world language to K and 1st graders. =) So excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete