Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My synapse are not connecting

Well, it's taken me almost two days to understand (?) and figure out how to do this blog thingy.  TIm has the patience of a saint to guide me thru it by email, and he doesn't even know me!  I just don't think inside that box which makes techie things easy for some.  I'm more spontaneous, outside the box, not staying on one thing too long.  No it's not ADD, it's the show biz gene in me that creates all this energy that scatters, yet multi-tasks at the same time.

I gave up tonight working on the blog in favor of filling out applications  for grants.  Of course that was interrupted with my 9 year olds bursting in from school, doing homework, telling new jokes, feeding rabbits and making dinner.  Then one of the daughters had to show me how she figured out to get the bunnies into the cage.  She crawls around like a cat very slowly as if she's stalking them, their predator instincts kick in and they run like hell into the cage.  Now why didn't I think of that?


I'm feeling overwhelmed with things that need to be accomplished immediately, and my brain seems to have short circuited to the point of disconnecting some synapse and has made me come to s screeching halt.  Oh well, I think I have a few million more left...somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment