Monday, October 26, 2009

Anyone out there?

Alright, I've come to the conclusion that I really can't write every day.  I will earnestly try to write every other day at least.

Now what happened Sunday... Oh yes , now I remember.  I took my older daughter, who plays the piano to a piano recital of a 24 year old Chinese pianist.  She has won most international awards and amazing in her piano dexterity.  We were both impressed. The rest of the day is a blur of catch up.

Monday I substituted all day, then took my daughter to a doctor's appointment, (30 minutes away) then came home, did a quick check of emails, then back out the door to EMS training down at the firehouse on how to fill out EMS charts .  I admit it, i snoozed off at least 11 times.  Not because the content was not stimulating, but I was running on only 4 hours sleep.

And in between all this I was taking care of my daughter who had a 103.1 fever.

The training went late, I didn't get home until just before 10:00.  I'll feed the bunnies, try to make the sick daughter go to sleep, who has been unable to fall asleep, and crawl into bed hopefully before midnight. Sure would like to take a shower one of these days.

Sometimes it seems like I'm writing in a void, I wonder if anyone is listening...

3 comments:

  1. I'm here I'm here! You know I'll always be checking in here to see what's happening!!! I hope your daughter is feeling better, we've had sickness around here too, its no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky to write once a month. Too many plates I'm trying to balance at the moment. I am though listening as time permits.

    ReplyDelete