Friday, October 16, 2009

A semi-successful day

Last night I finally received approval for the financial letter, AND found an accountant to write it.  Today I drove an hour and a half and had the State seal put on 8 documents ($120).  By the time I got back, it was too late to go to New York, phooey!  So Monday I will trudge in and pay a $20 a document to have all the papers authenticated.    I just figured the total cost for 12 documents,,,$240.00! Whew, well that winded me a bit...

So, when I asked my girls about adopting the first daughter, the twins were excited and I showed my 15 year old a video of her.  She watched, and I asked her, "Well what do you think?"  She looked at me and said, "She's has a lot more patience then I ever had."  Such insight.

My poor husband will be totally out numbered by females, 5 daughters, 3 female bunnies and one male bunny. But he's tough, he can take it, or least he knows he can hide in his office.  No wait, we will be using his office for a new bedroom now and he'll move into the family room, which is a major hang out room for one and all.  Guess he could always hide under the bed?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could give your hubby a spot in the garage? Under the bed will be terribly cramped. LOL Glad you made progress today! Get that girlie (girls!) home, Ellie sooooo wants her best friend to be home soon!

    ReplyDelete