Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So, I am in a vice today/tonight.  Getting squeezed from my new daughter with trying to find the right words to help sort out her emotions and fears, my oldest daughter who is angry and resentful that she never had a childhood which manifests into negative, disrespectful, unreasonable behavior, and my daughter who is deaf, figuring out a way to build pathways in her brain to learn to listen for the first time.  And the twins entering their new school, and dh and I not seeing eye to eye.

I'm being squeezed from all sides right now.  It is not a pleasant experience to try and balance everyone's needs without craving an escape for myself to regroup.  I want to be able to say the right thing and give the correct guidance to my girls.   That takes so much emotional energy to focus and tune in and that is what I do.  I would like to escape for a night out at an expensive restaurant, with friends, without worrying about money and not thinking about anything...just for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment