Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No news yet

This is where it is today.  The woman who is President of the organization that brings sick children to the US to have treatment, the one who is presently in Beijing for five months, is going to see the little boy today, China time.  I can't wait to hear back from her.  Also I researched for her which Doctor to approach for gratis surgery.  I believe I found the perfect one, he is considered the top Pediatric Cardiologist and has trained Doctors in China and he himself is Chinese!  He also works at the hospital that was voted one of the top Pediatric Hospitals. The woman will be contacting him and start arranging the medial side of things.  If this Doctor and hospital are not interested , I will search out another.  This woman's organization has already committed to flying the child and nanny to America.

Let's hope the details start to fall into place.  This little guy will turn two on August 11th.  I hope we can give him many more birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment