Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

That is just my way of saying sorry that I haven't written for a few days.  I can't tonight either.  I am completely slammed with children issues and school issues that I can't think straight.  My deaf daughter put laundry in the dryer tonight and shrunk two sweaters, and this is after I have held numerous conversions with her saying you are not allowed to touch or do anything in the house without asking.  She's   being disagreeable because she doesn't want to do the work at school, or her homework.  I've spent hours researching for appropriate material to homeschool my daughter, and find time to actually teach her each day.

The deaf school, was not up to speed about Internationally adopted kids, so I had to compose a two page letter to her teachers  about her behavior and lack of living skills.  Which took so long to do I missed my Monday night fire house training, and there's so much more on my plate that I haven't had a chance to get to.  And I have subbed three out of four days this week and I had to go to a funeral, and...

Never mind I'll catch up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for strength and wisdom for you - you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete