Friday, April 16, 2010

Just a note to say I'll fill you all in tomorrow, but bottom line, I'm pulling my adopted daughter out of school until they set up an appropriate English course and schedule for her. She has been suffering for several weeks and it all came out tonight.

Today I subbed for 6th grade (Math!), then drove to the next town to pick up my 90 year old Mom to bring her home to visit with her grandchildren then back to where she is staying (about a 40 minute drive one way).  Then between 6:00 and just getting home now, 12:20 am, I went on a call for a 86 year old male who fell, to a school where the fire alarm kept going off even though it was reset numerous times (had to keep searching the building) and finally to a two car motor vehicle accident.  I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO amazed at all you do!! You are amazing. I'm loving your blog - thanks for keeping it going with your busy schedule.

    Kelly O'Rourke

    ReplyDelete