Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am back.  While I was away believe it or not, the the USCIS called, the one from my state, and said that they were going to track down the documents.  They were filed away somewhere (?), and they  should be found in about  a week.  Still not clear on if the paperwork they don't have, that I have, needs to be resubmitted.  I am confused.  I will call tomorrow and straighten it out,  By the way this USCIS office was the 4th place that I called out of the eight I contacted.  And THEY said it wasn't their problem...  Guess my Senator did his stuff to get the ball rolling.

Well, I had a few things to write to you all, but I was called out on an EMT call and I just got back.  It's 11:30 and I really need to get to bed. I'm sorry, I will start earlier tomorrow to get everything in.

Thank you Cara and Susilou (?) for your comments.  It was a relief to know that the 'throw-outs' aren't just my daughter's problems. That helps me look for the information that got her there and replace it with new information.

I would like to hear from more of you. I know a lot of you keep tuning in to find out what happens next. So many of you are from all over the US, I would be fascinated to learn more about where you are from, because even though you might be thousands of miles apart, adoption seems to pull us all together into one family.  People from Canada, Iceland and Australia are very far from us yet I would like to hear from them also as part of this adoption connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment