Friday, December 11, 2009

Yah, it's Friday!

Besides going out on another serious EMT call, the week was fairly angst free.  Although we are becoming stressed and  very concerned about the money situation.  We do hope more will be coming our way soon.

So, I am Christmas caroled up to my ears, but I love it!  Several concerts, rehearsals and a sing along with barn animals at one of the girl's concerts.  All that is left is 7 more rehearsals and two concerts to perform the first half of Handel's Messiah with a full Baroque orchestra and traditional carols with orchestra and a bell choir.  The last concert I did last weekend, we sang 26 carols.  I was hoarse when we finished.

Well the China agency has started to see if my daughter's parents can be found.  I hope for her sake that some information will come up.  I requested from my agency to get more information about the girls schooling.  I have started the process to build a file so I can fight for my daughter's rights for a good education.  The school system will not want to pay the money to bus or the tuition for the deaf school.  There will be so much to counter as they bring up every excuse they can find.  And for the other daughter, I will be asking for an interpreter in the classroom for at least 4 months.  I get so outraged at their stupidity and putting budget before a child's welfare.  This fight is not going to be pretty.

Did I mention that the twins enjoy acting?  Here's a pix of them at 4 years old at the opening of a feature film that they did. Notice the paparazzi loving them, there were about 25 of them trying to call out to them and get their picture.  They were so cute.


Well, time to make dinner...Hollywood will just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment