Monday, December 7, 2009

Round - up

Today, Monday, my agency received everything from everywhere.  Finally.  Now we start the real hurry up process from one place to another.  There are so many steps to the final TA that I'm holding my breath hoping we get there in time.

Yesterday,the sweetest thing happened.  One of my twins was standing near me and said "You look so young, younger than other Moms."  That surprised me so much.  I said "Really?  How old do you think I look?"  She said, "In your 20's."  I said "What made you think about that?"  She said,"I don't know."
Since I'm 57, I was deeply touched and appreciative, and I thought how neat it was that my little girl (9) thought of me like that.  I guess I'm doing something right...

Now I can focus on being creative for Christmas since there is very little money to spare.  My husband & I agreed no presents for us, we'll just focus on the girls.  But that will be minimal also. I have to race & start decorating because I'm so far behind because of the adoption paperwork and sheer exhaustion.  Tomorrow, I'll hit the ground running!  Or at least that's my plan.  Tune in tomorrow to see how far I was able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment