Thursday, December 3, 2009

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

Just when I didn't think my frustration could get any worse!  My agency just told me that they're waiting for my Homestudy to come back from  the Chinese Consulate.  I said, "WHY is it at the Chinese Consulate?"  She said, "To be authenticated."  "WHAT??!"  "How many times have I told you that I have easy access to go there and that you know that I personally went there to get my other documents authenticated?  Why didn't you have ME do it?"  "I don't know."  "Oh great.  When did you send it?"  "Wed. last week."
"Don't you realize it takes 4 to 5 days for your mail to reach here, so that it probably arrived Mon or Tues., and if it's regular service since you didn't express expedited, that's 4 days, then another 4-5 days back to you.....you have just added almost 3 weeks of delaying sending my dossier to China!  What were you thinking?  I want you to call the Consulate NOW expedite the authentication and overnight it TODAY."
I am so angry I could spit.  But since I don't like cleaning up unnecessarily, I will refrain.

That's it for now, I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment