Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snowed In

What was supposed to have been a quarter inch of snow, then rain, turned into 5 inches of snow, ice and cancelled school.  So I am trying to accomplish things around all the girls  and all the Look at this, Can I do that, When are we...

Great news.  Remember I told you that I made a contact at Baby Come Home, a woman said that she could help?  And the Mom who found her son's parent's after 10 years, gave me the lawyer's email who volunteers for the organization?  Well I wrote him as well, and he wrote back, and guess what?  The woman is his wife!  Out of all China and the volunteers I made contact with the two top people that speak English and very much want to help.

I have sent them all the information and picture, and told them that I would be over in Jan/Feb.  Now we just wait and hope a lead turns up...  I am SO excited!

Just had to share that, now I'm at least two weeks behind in my decorating, so off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment