Friday, September 10, 2010

Eureka!

What a nice way to start the day.  I came down at 6:30 this morning to check on my daughter who is deaf,  That usually means I have to remind her to eat breakfast first, pack her lunch, pack her water, zip up her pants, where are her shoes, is everything in your backpack, are you looking at the time, is the bus driver here, etc?  Well, by golly, this morning, I had nothing to say...nothing!  She had done everything including zipping here zipper.  Wow, this is huge.  If it continues for 5 more school days, I think she will have arrived at a new level.  I do hope so because on the selfish side, I would like to see a little success from the efforts that I have put towards her.  I will let you know the results in 5 days, after the weekend of course.

1 comment:

  1. Even one day is cause for celebration :-) Maybe she knows how much you need it right now.

    ReplyDelete