Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh my, it has been 5 days since I last posted.  Just when I have a bit of free time, it is always late in the evening and I need to go to bed.  That is what has happened again tonight.  We had a huge drill at the fire house with three other firehouses, police, CERT, Health officers & etc.  We studied and then drilled what to do in a mass casualty.  How to triage in 10 seconds, color code them and move to the next.  Very interesting.  That made me come home an hour late.  And what do I find?  One of my twins still awake.  SO I cuddled with her a bit until she became sleepy.  I fed the rabbits, wait until you see the new one..that makes four!  And returned some important emails, and now it's midnight and I need to get up at 6:00 because my daughter is still in summer school.  She came home a little different from her camp.  I will share more tomorrow.

A new issue/attitude has come forth with my oldest daughter, again I'll fill you in tomorrow.

I must go to bed, I am fading.. Oh and I wrote an email to the reporter who was researching my daughter's parents and told him that my daughter was ready to have a DNA test if he could get one from the man who claims to be her Father,,,(and probably is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment