Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Debbie, thank you for your comment, and yes, I will come.

Phyllis - how strange that you had that experience of that fall, I did too, on the same day!.. They were washing the floor in the mall, near a food court, and I too did an unwilling split.  Instead of asking if I was alright, the woman who was mopping just smirked.  So I said that it was dangerous and her signs should have been more prominent - smirk.  OK I gave her a chance...I got Security on her and complained to her boss. So there!  And please come this summer, I need you, and the girls need your girls!

Kelly & 'mom to 8', yes, housework definitely adds to the stress level.  The sumer camp is good news but I'm still waiting for the official word of scholarships for everyone.

Nancy Lou, I did call today about my oldest daughter attending...I wait to her.

And Dina, thanx for the info on the coupons..

I know I complained and moaned last post, I'm sorry.  Today wasn't much lighter.  I did call  the deaf school to find out how they plan to respond to my email.  I spoke with the head, and she said that she plans to meet with the teachers to discuss my information and requests. I offered to drive there (one hour and 10 minutes) for the meeting, but she said that they should meet first, make a plan, then have a meeting with me.  OK, I'll wait, but not too long.

It is rather nice to know that I have interested people checking in on me that I don't even know.  It makes it so I don't fell I'm flying solo all the time. With so many of you all over the US, and a few abroad, I should have a reunion!  Although no one would know each other, the common denominator would be me!

Everyone in the family is doing great.  It is just me feeling a bit weary and over used.  But that too shall pass and I will soon be roaring ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment