Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well, this is the start of my second try.  My first, just got wiped out for some unknown reason and I had practically finished.  I'm tired and now I'm cranky so I will make it short regarding the 'aha' moment that I referred to yesterday.


Mixed with gratitude for the funds being donated I have found something in addition. The smaller donations held something besides dollar amounts.  The individuals who gave probably couldn't afford it, and had their own children and issues they were balancing, yet they took time and thought to reach out to give to helping our daughters be adopted.  The unconditional caring of these people is pretty special, and I don't think I have experienced this before.  So we were really given two gifts.
These are my thoughts for tonight.  I shall now say good night to catch what beauty sleep I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment