Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I never thought that I was old enough to be considered an antique...  I was asked to bring my Sti*ff stuffed animals to the museum today for a showing of antique toys.  That means, my toys that I grew up with are antiques!  How did this happen?  I can't quite grasp the concept.  But yet...when I figure out how old my stuffed animals are, about 50 years old, I 'guess' they are rather old, but antiques?  Sigh.

Some of my girls think it's pretty funny, hurumph to that.  I tell them, you just wait until your toys get to be antiques and see how funny it is then!

If antiques are worth money, does that mean I become more valuable the older I get?  It is a dilemma.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, it's November 21, and you haven't posted since Halloween. I hope that means you are in a pleasant rut of homeworks and chores and laundry and cooking and work. Miss you all. Wishing you a calm winter with all pieces falling into a comfortable place. xoxoxoxoxo and xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ok? Hope everything is ok? Cara

    ReplyDelete